Submitted by sarahlaval on Fri, 28/12/2018 - 14:03
Data security is becoming a major topic for everyone. Through this certification, Market-IP shows its risks awareness weighing on their sensitive data, that they are taken into account and that Market-IP protects itself.
An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a set of policies, procedures, processes, and risk management systems for information, cyber attacks, hacking, leaks, and/or data theft.
Market-IP's security policy provides management guidance and guidance to enhance the security of data, developments and IT assets (systems and processes):
- Securing the Organization: Facilitating Information Security Management within Market-IP.
- Classify and control assets: list assets and protect them effectively.
- Staff security: reduce the risk of human error, theft, fraud or misuse of equipment.
- Physical and Environmental Security: Prevent the violation, deterioration and disruption of industrial facilities and data.
The security criteria are:
- Confidentiality: access and consultation of data is only available to authorized persons.
- Integrity: ensuring the accuracy of information, its completeness and the methods of treatment that allow access to it.
- Availability: the information is available according to the needs of the company and is saved safely.
In addition to ISO 9001-2015, this new ISO27001-2013 certification demonstrates that the user, its data and the quality of our applications are at the center of our strategy.
To learn more about Market-IP certifications, contact Quality@Market-IP.com