- To organise preventative maintenance
- To identify repeated malfunctions, “fragile” vehicles
- To view the fault/remote sensor codes
- To analyse by type/model of vehicle
- To act in plenty of time, depending on the severity of the fault/sensor code
Perform a complete remote diagnosis of the fleet
- View the company’s state of health on the web platform, without physically accessing the vehicle.
- And plan the work required.
View the manufacturer’s fault codes
MyActia offers you a “360° view” of the health status of the vehicle.
This feature is exclusive to ACTIA. Only ACTIA and its expertise in on-board electronics can offer this on the market.
- Check whether the vehicle is being driven respectfully by the driver (fuel consumption, eco-driving scores, etc.)
- Have a simple way of consulting the complete health of the vehicle (levels, temperatures, tyre pressures, etc.)
- See immediately if the state of the vehicle requires a trip to the service workshop (next overhaul, next M.O.T. inspection, presence or not of faults)
- View the presence, type and frequency of fault codes and their translation into textual wording, confirming the presence of a real problem in the vehicle (exclusive with the Actia Ican box)
Have a fleet that is ready to use at any time.
- Reduce unplanned off-road times.
- Determine the remaining number of kilometres before the next service
Become a responsive manager
Don’t go into the application, it will come to you. Thanks to instant notifications, configured à la carte and based on the severity criteria you set, any abnormal event will be reported to you and you can judge whether it’s necessary to send a vehicle that has broken down by the roadside into the dealership for repair.
Anticipate costly mechanical breakdowns by carrying out a timely check on the vehicle
Solutions that may also be of interest to you
Reduce energy consumption and accidents
Make your drivers aware of environmentally friendly and economic driving styles, reduce accidents
Monitor your fleet’s energy consumption, optimise costs
Keep an eye on the level of tanks in your fleet