- To identify those vehicles eligible for electrification
- To reduce operating costs
- To limit carbon emissions
- To comply with government and European requirements et
- To rationalise your fleet
MyActia provides the answers to the following questions:
- Which vehicle can I replace?
- By what type of electrification?
- What is the coverage provided by public recharging stations?
- Do I need to provide recharging points at the office?
- Will my employees have the time to recharge between 2 assignments?
- Does my electrification strategy involve any risk?
- What will my savings be, in real terms?
- What is the easy way to reimburse the cost of recharging at home?
Describe mobility activities and their network
Simple indicators, such as daily number of kilometres driven, description of average journeys (number of kilometres, location, frequency), description of stops (location, frequency, duration, # vehicles per worksite) make it possible to:
- advise mobility managers about the eligibility of a fleet for electrification (PHEV or EV),
- identify items for investment (recharging infrastructure)
- identify the likely benefits (CO2 emissions, savings in fuel consumption).
Identify eligible vehicles
You need to confirm the eligibility of the vehicles to be replaced by electric models (PHEV or EV)?
You need to have an exhaustive overview of the composition of your fleet, its actual usage and likely development in terms of the growth and development of business.
EV Efficiency: Ensure the optimum use of electric vehicles
Basic to advanced functionalities make it possible to optimise operating costs, while at the same time making life easier for workers:
- Knowledge of consumption and costs incurred (electricity, fossil fuel)
- Anticipation of breakdowns thanks to clear knowledge about the health status of batteries
- Measurement of the overall carbon footprint and its likely development
Solutions that may also be of interest to you
Track your mobile resources in real-time: vehicles, devices, machinery.
Have passenger comfort as a goal
Make your drivers aware of environmentally friendly and economic driving styles, reduce accidents
Optimize the number of vehicles in the fleet