The challenges imposed by the cold chain
- To manage the different temperature requirements within the same load
- To safeguard the integrity of the good delivered
- To provide the required proof that the cold chain is being complied with during transport
- To guarantee quality during transport, in line with the conservation requirements for each type of commodity
You will be alerted of any unusual activity via the channel of your choice: text message, e-mail, mobile app. This means you can respond appropriately to incidents.
Reinforce the climate of trust with your customers
Ensure the quality of your transport, based on the conservation requirements for each product stored or carried.
Manage different temperature requirements within the same load.
A maximum of 4 sensor probes enable you to monitor and manage the compartments requiring different temperatures.
Our functional response
Location and monitoring:
- Monitoring, tracking and geolocation
- Status, stops, movements, km covered, etc.
- Temperature, humidity readings
- Opening/closing doors,
- Status of the refrigeration motor
- T°min, T°max levels, time lag in minutes
- T° monitoring
Solutions that may also be of interest to you
Organise staff activity and automate the way work is recorded, identify worker presence on-site
Make your drivers aware of environmentally friendly and economic driving styles, reduce accidents