Key functions of a geographical planning solution to draw up schedules and allocate tasks routing orders.
- Geoplanning is a geographic planning optimization tool that works alongside your management tools (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Enables tasks to be assigned according to location and skills, priorities and the resources necessary to complete the job successfully.
- Optimize field staff’s routes and rationalize their activities (working time, mileage, service).
- Prepare schedules and routing orders according to personal management rules.
- An excellent tool for instant communication with teams in the field.
- Analyzes effective performance via assignment reports and tasks completed.
- Visualization of previous reports.